In the past, when we have needed an employee, those of you who follow our Blog have been a tremendous help in finding interested candidates.
This is a part-time position. We are thinking 3 days per week, 6 hours per day. But that may vary slightly as there are times of the year when we are busier than that and times when we are slower than that.
And we can be a little bit flexible about both the number of days and the hours per day. As long as we can come to an agreement that let's us meet the commitments we make to our customers.
The main responsibilities of the this position are customer service with some production too.
- We would love to have someone with past experience.
- But this is a job that we can teach to the right person.
The right person will be an individual with -
- A "can do" attitude.
- Someone who is willing to find good solutions to the challenges that plague a business every day.
- An attention to detail and quality.
- The ability to manage a job from start to finish.
- And most of all, someone who likes people and wants to provide above average service to our customers.
We have been in business for 9 years and have never missed a deadline, in an industry where missed deadlines is common. We are fiercely proud of that and need every team member to support that.
If you know someone who would be excited about being part of our team, we would love to talk to them.
Give a us call at (303-664-1633) and ask for Linda, to set up an introduction.